What documents do I need for entering China?

updated on: 2008-05-26  source:

  You will at least need a passport valid more than 6 months from the departure date, and a visa. Visa is requigreen for Americans and most other nationalities. For a group of more than 6 people, you can apply for group visas. For traveling to Tibet and other restricted areas, you also need a travel permit.

Copyright@2005 www.js.gov.cn All Rights Reserved